Lead Generation Specialist
Viselio is an early-stage travel start-up headquartered in Switzerland. We are building a fully digital platform to help our customers obtain their travel visas online, securely and efficiently. In order to support our future growth in Europe, we are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and passionate.
As a Lead Generation Specialist at Viselio, you are supporting our international sales team by identifying sales opportunities and researching the potential customer. After feeding the information into the CRM, you hand over the responsibility to the local sales manager.
- Actively seek out new sales targets (companies) within the assigned markets and verticals
- Research potential sales targets and key people within the organisation of interest
- Effectively utilise social media for engaging with and researching prospects, (focus on LinkedIn)
- Qualify potential sales targets based on annual revenue, BANT-criteria, functional and technical requirements
- Asses the potential client’s needs, connect the needs with Viselio’s sales program and categorize in the CRM accordingly
- Actively map and monitor the competitive landscape across markets assigned
- Maintain the CRM and keep it up to date with accurate sales information (ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and relevant documents are attached)
- Drive leads through the early stages of the sales process by regularly communicating with prospects and sending appropriate content with pre-sales team
- Assist local sales management with CRM management and appointment booking
- Maintain sales documentation & sales related promotional material
- Represent Viselio at trade shows & events
- An open, creative and curious mind and attitude
- Experience in prospecting & lead generation
- Experience in B2B sales, preferably enterprise software or indirect services
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using a CRM, preferably Pipedrive
- The ability quickly grasp connections, relationships and dependencies
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets
- Great analytical skills, a sense for structures and processes with a passion for details
- Good ICT know-how and passionate about digital technology
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience in a start-up environment (desired) and finally
- Patience, grace and a great sense of humour
- Fluency in English (company language), French or German desired
- This is your chance to be part of a young and passionate team. Let us revolutionize the whole industry together!
Starting date: ASAP
If you think we are a fit, then please submit your CV together with references electronically.
We are looking forward to meeting you!