Like all other visas, Indian visas have information written in two languages, Hindi (one of the official languages in India) and English. These visas also hold the photo of the person who applied for the visa.
Here is what the business Indian visa looks like and what information can be found on it.
(1) QR code;
(2) Full official name of the country that issued the visa (the Republic of India in this example);
(3) Visa identity number;
(4) Name and the surname;
(5) Passport number;
(6) Type of the visa (e.g. this one is B-2, which is a business visa);
(7) Number of entries (e.g. this visa is valid for multiple entries);
(8) Date of the visa issue;
(9) Date of the visa expiry;
(11) Special notes;
(12) This visa is not valid in prohibited/restricted areas in India (such as Kashmir and others);
(13) Information about the registration (for the holder of this visa registration is mandatory if they are staying in India for more than 180 days);
(14) Change of this visa’s purpose is not allowed.
Once you get your processed visa always double check all the information on it.
To read about the contents of the Vietnam visa, click here.
Need a visa?